The Fascination of Dachstein Mountains: Guided snowshoe hike, every Tuesday + Sunday at 9.30 a.m. by Betty + Martha / registration required!
A unique NATURAL SPECTACLE in the majestic high mountains at Dachstein Krippenstein: Guided snowshoe hike by Betty + Martha!
Almost effortlessly you explore with Martha & Betty on this guided snowshoe hike the fascinating karst landscape on the Dachstein Krippenstein. It awaits you wonderful panoramic view of the Dachstein glacier and the high peaks of the Dachstein massif.
The guided snowshoe tour on Dachstein Krippenstein takes place every Sunday and Tuesday starting from December 22, 2019 and on request. Meeting point: 09:30 a.m. at the valley station of the Krippenstein cable car
- Dates: every Sunday + Tuesday
- Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: valley station cable car
- Duration: until approx. 4:00 p.m.
- Walking time: ~3 hours, total duration of the tour ~5 hours, afterwards free time
- Difficulty: easy to moderate hike
Registration at Betty / Martha absolutely necessary!
|Ticket||Price / person|
- solid hiking boots
- telescope poles* or ski poles *
- backpack, thermos jug with hot drink, snack
- warm clothing: ski underwear, knee socks, fleece sweater, softshell jacket, warm jacket (preferable Goretex), warm outdoor trousers, bonnet, gloves, sunglasses and cream
Do not forget! Pack enough drink and a snack in your backpack.
(*Rental equipment is included in the price)