Ensures an adventure-filled excursion day in the World Heritage Dachstein Salzkammergut region!
You can experience a wonderful journey through the World Heritage region Dachstein Salzkammergut with the UNESCO World Heritage ticket. An adventure-filled day guarantee the impressive ice formations of the Dachstein ice cave, the atmospheric scenery of the world heritage village Hallstatt and, of course, the boat trip across the myterious glittering lake Hallstättersee!
UNESCO World Heritage ticket:
- Ascent & descent (section 1) by cable car
- Entrance and guided tour in the spectacular Dachstein Ice cave
- Boat trip at lake Hallstättersee from Obertraun to Hallstatt
- Bus transfer to the ship pier to Obertraun and from Hallstatt to Obertraun
In order to enjoy the day with your UNESCO World Heritage ticket without any hectic, we advise you to arrive at the valley station of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car no later than 10:00 a.m.
All prices quoted are in Euro including VAT.
Year of birth stipulations:
- Children: born 2007 to 2016
- Children born 2017 and after travel for free when accompanied by an adult (proof or age and family ID required).
Guided tour in the Dachstein Giant Ice Cave
- Registration to the guided tours in the Dachstein Giant Ice Cave on site at the cave ticket counter at the Schönbergalm required. The caves can only be visited with our guides.
- All prices quoted are per person and at the indicated opening / operation times.
- The UNESCO World Heritage ticket is available from 1 June to 30 September daily until 10:00 a.m. at the ticket counter / valley station of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car in Obertraun.
All offers subject to typographical errors, amendments and errors!