The Fascination of Dachstein Krippenstein: Guided snowshoe hike by Martha / registration required! Dates: 08.01.2022 / 05.02.2022 / 26.02.2022 / 26.03.2022 / 16.04.2022
A unique NATURAL SPECTACLE in the majestic high mountains at Dachstein Krippenstein: Guided snowshoe hike by Martha!
Almost effortlessly you explore with Martha on this guided snowshoe hike the fascinating karst landscape on the Dachstein Krippenstein. It awaits you wonderful panoramic view of the Dachstein glacier and the high peaks of the Dachstein massif.
The guided snowshoe tour on Dachstein Krippenstein takes place on Saturdays in the periode of January to April (see schedule) and on request. Meeting point: 09:30 a.m. at the valley station of the Krippenstein cable car
- Dates: see schedule
- Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Meeting point: valley station cable car
- Duration: until approx. 5:30 p.m.
- Walking time: ~3 hours, total duration of the tour ~5 hours, afterwards free time
- Difficulty: easy to moderate hike
Registration at Betty / Martha absolutely necessary!
|Ticket||Price / person|
- solid hiking boots
- telescope poles* or ski poles *
- backpack, thermos jug with hot drink, snack
- warm clothing: ski underwear, knee socks, fleece sweater, softshell jacket, warm jacket (preferable Goretex), warm outdoor trousers, bonnet, gloves, sunglasses and cream
Do not forget! Pack enough drink and a snack in your backpack.
Equipment for hire* (snowshoes + telescopic sticks) can be rent for a fee. Season pass or guest card can be considered in the price.