|Panorama ticket||online*||cash desk**|
Ice OR Mammut cave
|Ice OR Mammut cave ticket||online*||cash desk**|
Combined cave ticket
|Combined cave ticket||online*||cash desk**|
Dachstein Salzkammergut ticket
|Dachstein Salzkammergut ticket||online*||cash desk**|
All inclusive ticket
|All inclusive ticket||online*||cash desk**|
|Koppenbrüller cave ticket||online*||cash desk**|
Note: Guided cave tours!
Please register for the guided tour through Dachstein Giant Ice Cave and Mammut Cave on site at the cave ticket counter in the middle station Schönbergalm, there you get the number and time for your cave tour.
All prices quoted are in Euro including VAT.
Year of birth stipulations: :
- Children: D.O.B. 2007 to 2016
- Youths: D.O.B. 2004 to 2006
- Seniors: D.O.B. 1959 and before
- Children born 2016 and after travel for free when accompanied by an adult (proof or age and family ID required).
Guided tour in the caves:
- Registration to the guided cave tours (Dachstein Giant Ice Cave, Mammut Cave, Koppenbrüller Cave) at the respective cave ticket counters required. The caves can only be visited with our guides.
- All prices quoted are per person and at the indicated opening times.
- You get the number and time for the cave tour at the cave ticket coutner. Guided tours take place on an ongoing basis.
- To set a fix time of a guided cave tour is only possible, when booking a "special guided tour" at a 'single guide surcharge'.
- Dogs are required to wear a muzzle and use of dog leashes.
- Tarif per dog: EUR 9.70 / day
In all prices: The cabel car ascent and descent is included with the respectively mentioned section of the Dachstein Krippenstein cable car.