Dear Guests, you’ll find the best value ski pass prices, tariff for your ride by Dachstein Krippenstein cable car as well as the prices for the combi-tickets Yeti-ticket and Rumplercard for the Freesports Arena Dachstein Krippenstein here.
|unti 1 am||34.80||24.40||16.40||32.40|
|from 11 am||39.80||27.90||18.70||37.00|
|from 12 am||34.80||24.40||16.40||32.40|
|from 1 pm||28.10||19.70||13.20||26.10|
- Prices in euros, including 10% VAT! Subject to price changes due to possible VAT raises. Valid winter season 2019/2020.
- Year of birth stipulations:
- Youth: D.O.B 2001 to 2003
- Child: D.O.B 2004 to 2013
- Children born 2014 and after receive a free pass when they are accompanied by an adult (‘Family ID’ required). Age is to be proven with an official form of ID.
- Family pass for use within the same family. When families purchase a ski pass for the two oldest children and at least 1 parent, the third and every additional child receives a free ski pass for the same duration Family proof required (children = D.O.B. 2004-2013)!
- 1.5 and. 2.5 day ticket: Afternoon + 1 or 2-day ski ticket, or 1 or 2-day ski ticket + morning.
- For passes which are for more 1.5 days a photo is required.
- Dog: Dogs are required to wear a muzzle and use of dog leashes. Tariff per dog: EUR 7.00
- Deposit for the Keycard: € 2.00.