With the panorama ticket, winter hikers (snowshoes & winter boots) can uphill by Dachstein Krippenstein cable car to the top of the mountain and enjoy the charming winter landscape at a snowy hiking tour.
The ticket for winter hikers and sunbathers - valid for ascent and descent by Dachstein Krippenstein cable car, all 3 selections.
|Day ticket||Cash desk||Onlineshop|
|Adult||€ 44.40||€ 37.50|
|Youth||€ 41.00||€ 25.10|
|Child||€ 27.00||€ 25.10|
|Senior||€ 42.20||€ 39,20|
|Panorama 1 pm*||Cash desk|
For all those who would like to make a snow-shoe tour, we offer our popular combination ticket (Yeti ticket):
cable car ascent and descent + snowshoe rental
Our tip is quite simple – go up, make a snowshoe hiking tour or a hike on your boots or go to a lodge, be amazed at the panorama and then go back home overwhelmed and satisfied ;))). At times it is foggy in the valley the whole day long and up here the sun shines at its most resplendent, the Dachstein Krippenstein also makes a good viewing mountain.
- Prices in euros, including 10% VAT! Prices valid winter season 2023/2024
- Year of birth stipulations:
- Youth: D.O.B 2005 to 2007
- Child: D.O.B 2008 to 2017
- Children born 2018 and after receive a free pass when they are accompanied by an adult (‘Family ID’ required). Age is to be proven with an official form of ID.
- Day ticket: available at cash desk in Obertraun and in the Onlineshop
- Panorama 1:00 p.m.: Ascent from 1:00 p.m. Journey down to the valley only possible on the same day! Ticket only available at the cash desk!
- Dog: Dogs are required to wear a muzzle and use of dog leashes. Tariff per dog: EUR 10.90