Dear Guests, you’ll find the best value ski pass prices, tariff for your ride by Dachstein Krippenstein cable car as well as the prices for the combi-tickets Yeti-ticket and Rumplercard for the Freesports Arena Dachstein Krippenstein here.
|until 1 am||35.80||25.10||17.20||33.30|
|from 11 am||41.00||28.70||19.70||38.10|
|from 12 am||35.80||25.10||17.20||33.30|
|from 1 pm||30.20||21.10||14.50||28.10|
- Prices in euros, including 10% VAT! Subject to price changes due to possible VAT raises. Valid winter season 2020/2021.
- Year of birth stipulations:
- Youth: D.O.B 2002 to 2004
- Child: D.O.B 2005 to 2014
- Children born 2015 and after receive a free pass when they are accompanied by an adult (‘Family ID’ required). Age is to be proven with an official form of ID.
- Family pass for use within the same family. When families purchase a ski pass for the two oldest children and at least 1 parent, the third and every additional child receives a free ski pass for the same duration Family proof required (children = D.O.B. 2005-2014)!
- 1.5 and. 2.5 day ticket: Afternoon + 1 or 2-day ski ticket, or 1 or 2-day ski ticket + morning.
- For passes which are for more 1.5 days a photo is required.
- Dog: Dogs are required to wear a muzzle and use of dog leashes. Tariff per dog: EUR 7.50
- Deposit for the Keycard: € 2.00.